Tags: Board of Directors
Vulcan Materials has announced that H. Allen Franklin is retiring from the Company's Board of Directors, effective December 31, 2014, due to health reasons. Franklin, who joined the Board in 2001, is the former Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Southern Company. ...
The International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE) Board of Directors is searching for a student director to add to the board. The unanimous decision to select a student to fill the director at large position came at the 2013 Annual Conference ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world300 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention198 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior182 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views