Tags: Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal. Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and ...
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1592 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”257 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention166 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views