Tags: Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal. Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and ...
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year256 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views