Tags: Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders
By eTrucker Staff Navistar said at a July 19 press conference a third-party test it commissioned shows the 2010 International ProStar+ with MaxxForce 13 Advanced EGR engine leads all Class 8 trucks in “fluid economy” – a measurement of diesel ...
The Winston-Salem City Council will offer a total of $14.35 million to entice Cat to build a plant in the area, reports the Winston-Salem Journal. Winston-Salem has appeared the most proactive of three cities reportedly up for the plant, which include Montgomery, Alabama, and ...
Louis Keller, one of the inventors of the compact, three-wheeled machine that lead to the first Bobcat-branded skid steer loaders, has died. Louis, along with his brother Cyril, created the three-wheeled loader as a way to clean out turkey barns, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs616 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views