Tags: Boije Ovebrink
Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck, will attempt to reach speeds in excess of 260 km/h (165 mph) April 27 at Wendover Airfield in Utah to best its own world speed records. The Volvo-built hybrid currently holds speed records ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting953 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime234 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views