Tags: Boije Ovebrink
Mean Green, the world’s fastest hybrid truck, will attempt to reach speeds in excess of 260 km/h (165 mph) April 27 at Wendover Airfield in Utah to best its own world speed records. The Volvo-built hybrid currently holds speed records ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views