Tags: Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views