Tags: Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs721 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries287 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views