Tags: Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance317 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments286 Views