Tags: Bolivar Village Council
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama APAC Mid-South, Inc. is considering shutting down its operation on Highway 169 in Opelika after experiencing continued problems with ...
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1060 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April637 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views