Tags: Bolivar Village Council
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama APAC Mid-South, Inc. is considering shutting down its operation on Highway 169 in Opelika after experiencing continued problems with ...
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views