Tags: Bolivar Village Council
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama APAC Mid-South, Inc. is considering shutting down its operation on Highway 169 in Opelika after experiencing continued problems with ...
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views