On November 6, voters demonstrated, once again, the importance of transportation by approving 68 percent of the measures to increase or extend funding for highways, bridges, and transit, an American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) review finds.The association tracked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers230 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views