Mygatt-Moore quarry has hit record books after discovering a 6-foot-7, 2,800 point dinosaur bone. Scientist are calling the fossil an apatosaurus femur, and it's the largest ever found anywhere. It was a groundbreaking discovery because the bone likely belonged to a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views