Tags: boom movement
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released an alert about sudden unintended movements found with several Caterpillar 988G/H model front-end loaders. The condition was first discovered during the investigation of a recent metal/non-metal fatality. When tested cold, the loader would ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views