Tags: boom movement
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released an alert about sudden unintended movements found with several Caterpillar 988G/H model front-end loaders. The condition was first discovered during the investigation of a recent metal/non-metal fatality. When tested cold, the loader would ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views