Tags: boom movement
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released an alert about sudden unintended movements found with several Caterpillar 988G/H model front-end loaders. The condition was first discovered during the investigation of a recent metal/non-metal fatality. When tested cold, the loader would ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1151 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC606 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania492 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up444 Views