Tags: boom movement
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released an alert about sudden unintended movements found with several Caterpillar 988G/H model front-end loaders. The condition was first discovered during the investigation of a recent metal/non-metal fatality. When tested cold, the loader would ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle411 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views