Tags: boom movement
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released an alert about sudden unintended movements found with several Caterpillar 988G/H model front-end loaders. The condition was first discovered during the investigation of a recent metal/non-metal fatality. When tested cold, the loader would ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home741 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...569 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views