Altas Copco Construction Mining Technique says its new extreme-duty (XD) pedestal boom systems are the only ones on the market specifically designed for secondary rock breaking in mines and open pits. The boom systems are designed for use at grizzly ...
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life444 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers146 Views