Altas Copco Construction Mining Technique says its new extreme-duty (XD) pedestal boom systems are the only ones on the market specifically designed for secondary rock breaking in mines and open pits. The boom systems are designed for use at grizzly ...
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety358 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs175 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views