Altas Copco Construction Mining Technique says its new extreme-duty (XD) pedestal boom systems are the only ones on the market specifically designed for secondary rock breaking in mines and open pits. The boom systems are designed for use at grizzly ...
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views