Tags: Boone County
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com. Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night. Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register367 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views