Tags: Boone County
U.S. Aggregates is reopening an Indiana quarry that hasn't been mined in nearly a decade. According to the Lebanon Reporter, a representative with the company told the Boone County Commissioners that U.S. Aggregates plans to resume operations at the gravel pit near Thorntown, ...
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com. Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night. Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs208 Views