Tags: Boone County
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com. Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night. Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 886 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life486 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers262 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views