Tags: Boone County
U.S. Aggregates is reopening an Indiana quarry that hasn't been mined in nearly a decade. According to the Lebanon Reporter, a representative with the company told the Boone County Commissioners that U.S. Aggregates plans to resume operations at the gravel pit near Thorntown, ...
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com. Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night. Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter432 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)263 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views