Tags: Boone County
U.S. Aggregates is reopening an Indiana quarry that hasn't been mined in nearly a decade. According to the Lebanon Reporter, a representative with the company told the Boone County Commissioners that U.S. Aggregates plans to resume operations at the gravel pit near Thorntown, ...
The owners of a quarry in Boone County, Illinois will soon find out if operations at the site can continue for five more years. The Boone County Board is considering the approval of a five-year, special use permit that would allow ...
Two men were arrested this week in connection with wire thefts in Illinois, according to a report from MyStateline.com. Police took Andrew Garkey and Cecil Sexton into custody Sunday night. Officers discovered stolen farm items in the trunk of the men’s car ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151559 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151033 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production679 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone404 Views