Residents in Clark County, Kentucky, are fighting a proposed limestone quarry near their homes, according to a report from Lexington’s WTVQ. The Allen Company recently purchased 80 acres of farm land in the county and wants to build an open pit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill922 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches437 Views