Residents in Clark County, Kentucky, are fighting a proposed limestone quarry near their homes, according to a report from Lexington’s WTVQ. The Allen Company recently purchased 80 acres of farm land in the county and wants to build an open pit ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability645 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure487 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 271 Views