The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), as well as 16 construction and transportation organizations, are calling on President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton to swiftly approve construction of a new international trade crossing between Detroit and Windsor, Ontario. If built, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 876 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers241 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views