Tags: Boulder Dash
Hats off to Bluegrass Materials Company. In January, Bluegrass bought a quarry in Cumming, Georgia, from Lafarge, and is now continuing to hold its annual Spring Fling. According to Forsythenews.com, the Spring Fling festival features food, music, and children’s activities. The ...
By Tina Grady Barbaccia Boulder Dash Makes a Bold Statement Hosting a run through the quarry promotes healthy living, employee camaraderie, and community education. The aggregates industry has long suffered from the “Not In My Backyard” (NIMBY) mentality because its operations are often ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views