Tags: boulder extraction
The Summit County Council last week denied an appeal on the Rockport Rocks quarry approval, according to The Park Record. Following the council’s meeting, the quarry continues to be set for construction on a two-acre property near Rockport State Park in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments350 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance334 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention308 Views