Tags: Bourbon County
Finding the right site with the right kind of aggregate deposit on which to put a quarry is proving to be harder than the Bourbon County Public Works Department had hoped it would be. The Fort Scott Tribune reports that ...
Last week, commissioners in Bourbon County, Kansas, postponed the county’s scheduled rock blasting at George Quarry, a property owned by the George Family Trust, Fort Scott Tribune reported. The county originally scheduled the rock blasting to take place in the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29118 Views