Tags: Bourbon County
Finding the right site with the right kind of aggregate deposit on which to put a quarry is proving to be harder than the Bourbon County Public Works Department had hoped it would be. The Fort Scott Tribune reports that ...
Last week, commissioners in Bourbon County, Kansas, postponed the county’s scheduled rock blasting at George Quarry, a property owned by the George Family Trust, Fort Scott Tribune reported. The county originally scheduled the rock blasting to take place in the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs691 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries251 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views