Tags: Boxley Materials
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
Reduce Energy Consumption
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
Boxley Materials Co.'s Roanoke ready-mixed concrete plant received an industry group's Green-Star Certification for environmentally friendly practices. According to the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's eDigest & Washington Watch, Larry Bullock, Boxley's vice president of concrete operations, expects the certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views