Tags: Boxley Materials
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
Reduce Energy Consumption
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
Boxley Materials Co.'s Roanoke ready-mixed concrete plant received an industry group's Green-Star Certification for environmentally friendly practices. According to the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's eDigest & Washington Watch, Larry Bullock, Boxley's vice president of concrete operations, expects the certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views