Tags: Boxley Materials
VTCA, in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy - Division of Mineral Mining, presented statewide awards. Safety awards were given to Luck Stone, Aggregate Industries and Luck Sand & Gravel. Luck Stone also took home the overall winner ...
Reduce Energy Consumption
TOP 25 Construction Aggregates Producers in the United States Rankings are based on 2009 production data provided to the U.S. Geological Survey. Information courtesy of Jason Christopher Willett, construction aggregates commodity specialist, and Wally Bolen, construction sand and gravel commodity specialist. 1 ...
Boxley Materials Co.'s Roanoke ready-mixed concrete plant received an industry group's Green-Star Certification for environmentally friendly practices. According to the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's eDigest & Washington Watch, Larry Bullock, Boxley's vice president of concrete operations, expects the certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views