Tags: Brad Sant
Innovation should be the driving force behind creation of new strategies to help reduce the nearly 600 deaths and 40,000 injuries that occur annually in roadway construction zones. That’s the central message for National Work Zone Awareness Week (NWZAW) being ...
Transportation construction industry firms from California, Pennsylvania, Texas and North Carolina were recognized Oct. 3 for their outstanding worker safety programs during the 2011 American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention held in Monterey, Calif. Winning firms were ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Vice President of Safety & Education Brad Sant has been elected chairman of the Virginia-based Safety Equipment Institute (SEI). Established in 1981, SEI is a private, nonprofit organization that “administers a non-governmental, third-party certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!218 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion208 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views