Tags: Brad Sant
Innovation should be the driving force behind creation of new strategies to help reduce the nearly 600 deaths and 40,000 injuries that occur annually in roadway construction zones. That’s the central message for National Work Zone Awareness Week (NWZAW) being ...
Transportation construction industry firms from California, Pennsylvania, Texas and North Carolina were recognized Oct. 3 for their outstanding worker safety programs during the 2011 American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention held in Monterey, Calif. Winning firms were ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Vice President of Safety & Education Brad Sant has been elected chairman of the Virginia-based Safety Equipment Institute (SEI). Established in 1981, SEI is a private, nonprofit organization that “administers a non-governmental, third-party certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers279 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views