Tags: Brad Sant
Innovation should be the driving force behind creation of new strategies to help reduce the nearly 600 deaths and 40,000 injuries that occur annually in roadway construction zones. That’s the central message for National Work Zone Awareness Week (NWZAW) being ...
Transportation construction industry firms from California, Pennsylvania, Texas and North Carolina were recognized Oct. 3 for their outstanding worker safety programs during the 2011 American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) National Convention held in Monterey, Calif. Winning firms were ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) Vice President of Safety & Education Brad Sant has been elected chairman of the Virginia-based Safety Equipment Institute (SEI). Established in 1981, SEI is a private, nonprofit organization that “administers a non-governmental, third-party certification ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show245 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs173 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000160 Views