Paladin Brands Holding, Inc. on Sept. 7 announced that KPS Capital Partners, LP, through a newly formed holding company, International Equipment Solutions, Inc., has agreed to acquire Paladin and Crenlo LLC from Dover Corp. Financial terms of the transaction were not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger332 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views