Tags: Brady Nadell P.E. at Parsons Brinckerhoff
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has selected Autodesk Inc.'s AutoCAD Civil 3D for road and highway design projects statewide. The contract is throughout a five-year period and includes access to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software, training and services. Civil 3D is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views