Tags: Brady Nadell P.E. at Parsons Brinckerhoff
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has selected Autodesk Inc.'s AutoCAD Civil 3D for road and highway design projects statewide. The contract is throughout a five-year period and includes access to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D software, training and services. Civil 3D is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest298 Views