After more than five years and $120 million worth of research and development, Caterpillar rolls out its C Series large-scale articulated trucks, including the 735C, 740C EJ, and 745C. The trucks boast Tier 4 Final engines, but "it's not a ...
Today’s articulated haulers have sophisticated computer systems that continuously monitor nearly every important operating function, including engine, braking, transmission, and hydraulics — all while the hauler is hard at work. By Richard Iddins Less than a decade ago, completing the many daily, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees238 Views