After more than five years and $120 million worth of research and development, Caterpillar rolls out its C Series large-scale articulated trucks, including the 735C, 740C EJ, and 745C. The trucks boast Tier 4 Final engines, but "it's not a ...
Today’s articulated haulers have sophisticated computer systems that continuously monitor nearly every important operating function, including engine, braking, transmission, and hydraulics — all while the hauler is hard at work. By Richard Iddins Less than a decade ago, completing the many daily, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views