Tags: Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
Astec companies Telsmith, Inc., Breaker Technology, Inc. (BTI), and Osborn Engineered Products have debuted newly designed logos, which the group of companies says supports its marketing initiatives. Astec Industries Vice President Rick Patek says the new logos "are a symbol of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views