Tags: Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
Astec companies Telsmith, Inc., Breaker Technology, Inc. (BTI), and Osborn Engineered Products have debuted newly designed logos, which the group of companies says supports its marketing initiatives. Astec Industries Vice President Rick Patek says the new logos "are a symbol of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views