Tags: Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
Astec companies Telsmith, Inc., Breaker Technology, Inc. (BTI), and Osborn Engineered Products have debuted newly designed logos, which the group of companies says supports its marketing initiatives. Astec Industries Vice President Rick Patek says the new logos "are a symbol of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views