Tags: Breaker Technology Inc (BTI)
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
Astec companies Telsmith, Inc., Breaker Technology, Inc. (BTI), and Osborn Engineered Products have debuted newly designed logos, which the group of companies says supports its marketing initiatives. Astec Industries Vice President Rick Patek says the new logos "are a symbol of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities592 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company426 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule387 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry348 Views