Quick load cycles The Tier 4 Final L250H wheel loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is said to tackle heavy tasks with superior performance and heightened safety. Fuel efficiency is enhanced through OptiShift technology, which combines Volvo’s Reverse By Braking technology and ...
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Efficient loading/unloading Superior Industries says its new Slide-Pac three-unit conveyor system was designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading. The unit has a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views