Quick load cycles The Tier 4 Final L250H wheel loader from Volvo Construction Equipment is said to tackle heavy tasks with superior performance and heightened safety. Fuel efficiency is enhanced through OptiShift technology, which combines Volvo’s Reverse By Braking technology and ...
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the ...
by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Efficient loading/unloading Superior Industries says its new Slide-Pac three-unit conveyor system was designed to bring a whole new level of efficiency during loading and unloading. The unit has a roll-style slide-off system for safe and speedy unloading ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views