Tags: Breaking Down Barriers initiative
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is applauding U.S. Rep. Gary Miller (R-Calif.) for releasing the Breaking Down Barriers Act of 2011 intended to speed up the delivery of transportation projects and put hundreds of thousands of Americans to work. “In ...
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) applauded congressional leaders and U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.) July 8, 2011, for taking the necessary steps to invest in America’s transportation future by releasing the federal transportation reauthorization bill. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)199 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views