Tags: Breaking Down Barriers is a national initiative led by OCTA to expedite project delivery
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) applauded congressional leaders and U.S. House Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman John Mica (R-Fla.) July 8, 2011, for taking the necessary steps to invest in America’s transportation future by releasing the federal transportation reauthorization bill. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting932 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem915 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve397 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views