Tags: Brian Fitzgerald
Arlyn Hedtke, in-house sales, is retiring from Towmaster after 24 years of service. Hedtke has worked in various jobs throughout his career at Towmaster from welding, supervising, shipping, purchasing, and finally to sales. Ryan Kral has been selected to replace Hedtke for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant441 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March368 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania251 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call249 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views