Tags: bridge inspections
As the three-year anniversary of the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis approaches, the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit heard testimony on July 20 about the condition of the nation’s public bridges. In this clip provided by Congressman Jim Oberstar's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views