Tags: bridge rehabilitation
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) officials and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn yesterday unveiled a $12.84 billion Multi-Year Highway Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2011-2016. The proposed program includes a $30.8 million bridge rehabilitation and interchange reconstruction project at I-55 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter435 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)278 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars272 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees256 Views