Tags: bridge rehabilitation
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) officials and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn yesterday unveiled a $12.84 billion Multi-Year Highway Improvement Program for Fiscal Years 2011-2016. The proposed program includes a $30.8 million bridge rehabilitation and interchange reconstruction project at I-55 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views