In late October Aggregates Manager reported that the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) was facing a tough decision over a mine expansion. MnDOT was being has to act quickly in coming up with a solution to reroute a busy four-lane highway. At ...
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), as well as 16 construction and transportation organizations, are calling on President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton to swiftly approve construction of a new international trade crossing between Detroit and Windsor, Ontario. If built, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views