In late October Aggregates Manager reported that the Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) was facing a tough decision over a mine expansion. MnDOT was being has to act quickly in coming up with a solution to reroute a busy four-lane highway. At ...
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), as well as 16 construction and transportation organizations, are calling on President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton to swiftly approve construction of a new international trade crossing between Detroit and Windsor, Ontario. If built, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views