Tags: Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent. Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views