Tags: Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent. Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill814 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure560 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]560 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views