Tags: Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent. Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety392 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013200 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views