Tags: Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
Muscatine, Iowa-based Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions (BBTS), a division of Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, announced on May 3 that it has increased prices on its Firestone, Dayton and Bandag brand products up to 6 percent. Effective June 1, 2010, Firestone brand, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources442 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company371 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register369 Views