Manufacturer news: Atlas Copco honors eight employees; JCB donates $1 million worth of equipment for Nepal earthquake relief; Eries offers brochure on its full line of separation, inspection, and material handling products
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment recently honored eight employees who were selected by their peers for exceeding customer and company expectations. The honorees include the following: Rob Repasz, Sales Person of the Year; April Colaluca, Customer Care Award; Greg Petherbridge, Construction Tool Division Contributor ...
Eriez has announced the availability of a new brochure featuring the company’s Wet High Intensity Magnetic Separators (WHIMS). The eight-page piece is offered in both downloadable and printed format. As explained in the brochure, WHIMS are designed for high capacity, continuous removal ...
Eriez' new brochure features full-color product photos and sample applications combined with features/benefits of the company’s next generation X-Ray technology. The eight-page brochure, available in PDF and hard-copy format, explains how Eriez’ E-Z Tec XR Series X-Ray Inspection Systems provide a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views