Mygatt-Moore quarry has hit record books after discovering a 6-foot-7, 2,800 point dinosaur bone. Scientist are calling the fossil an apatosaurus femur, and it's the largest ever found anywhere. It was a groundbreaking discovery because the bone likely belonged to a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry344 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views