Tags: Bucyrus and Motoren-Werke Mannheim Holding GmbH (MWM)
Caterpillar Inc. delivered record-breaking 2011 sales and revenues of $60.138 billion, an increase of 41 percent from $42.588 billion in 2010, citing "outstanding execution and stronger global demand," as the impetus. Profit in 2011 was $4.928 billion, an increase of 83 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety378 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader199 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views