Tags: Bud PeCoy
Kawasaki has designed and built a 70TMV-2 “For the Cure” wheel loader at the request of Mid-Country Machinery in Iowa. Painted light pink with bright pink “Susan G. Komen for the Cure” decals, the wheel loader was ordered by the new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views