Tags: Budget Control Act of 2011
The proposed spending bills for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development failed to pass in the Senate and the House this week before lawmakers take a recess , according to our sister site, Better Roads. The Senate rejected ...
After a partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that left 4,000 transportation and construction workers temporarily furloghed, Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise after the Senate approved the margin. The Budget Control Act of 2011 has been sent to President ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views