The state’s proposed $9.1 billion budget includes plans for an 11-percent increase in transportation spending as the state tries to increase jobs, build more roads, and get the state’s ports ready for the Panama Canal expansion. According to the Bradenton Herald, ...
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) announced a proposed Transportation capital program for NJDOT and NJ TRANSIT in the amount of $3.54 billion for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2010. The FY 11 spending plan includes a $200 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature250 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky213 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia127 Views