Tags: Buerau of Transportation Statistics
The amount of freight that the for-hire transportation industry carried rose 0.3 percent in March, according to data released Wednesday by the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS). The data, from this month’s BTS Freight Transportation Services Index ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views