Tags: Buffalo County
A proposed limestone quarry in Buffalo County, Wisconsin, could be on its way to opening thanks to an endorsement from the county’s zoning board. Buffalo County’s Land Resources Committee unanimously voted to recommend the county Board of Adjustment issue a conditional-use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views