Tags: Buffalo County
A proposed limestone quarry in Buffalo County, Wisconsin, could be on its way to opening thanks to an endorsement from the county’s zoning board. Buffalo County’s Land Resources Committee unanimously voted to recommend the county Board of Adjustment issue a conditional-use ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger419 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register340 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities334 Views