The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views