The work performed at 110-year-old quarry showcases why aggregate mining is important. The Buffalo Crushed Stone quarry in Lancaster, N.Y. has been providing product that builds pavements and structures throughout its surrounding community since the site opened in 1904, WGRZ reports. Related: Engagement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views