Tags: build excavators in the United States
Following back-to-back announcements of two plants in North Carolina -- a new axle assembly plant in Winston-Salem and the expansion of its Sanford, North Carolina, compact equipment factory -- Cat will now build an excavator assembly plant in Victoria, Texas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted207 Views