Tags: build excavators in the United States
Following back-to-back announcements of two plants in North Carolina -- a new axle assembly plant in Winston-Salem and the expansion of its Sanford, North Carolina, compact equipment factory -- Cat will now build an excavator assembly plant in Victoria, Texas, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger338 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views