Tags: Building America’s Future
The “crumbling infrastructure” in the U.S. threatens global competitiveness as well as job and economic growth, business leaders say. A survey conducted by Building America’s Future (BAF) and the U.S. Travel Association found that more than three-quarters of respondents said the ...
The majority of manufacturers, 65 percent, say infrastructure won’t meet the demands of the economy in the next 10 to 15 years, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The manufacturers were responding to a series of surveys ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views