We’ve seen plenty of backhoes hop up into the beds of dump trucks before. But this is entirely different. In the video below, we see a mining truck hauling a large bulldozer onto a jobsite. And then, with a cringeworthy screech, ...
Following a non-fatal accident involving a bulldozer that overturned on an embankment, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is offering tips for improving bulldozer safety. According to MSHA’s report the bulldozer overturned on the embankment, rolling onto a bench below. ...
Strictly Speaking A recent ALJ decision establishes that the Mine Act’s imposition of ‘strict liability’ on operators is not without its limits. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (Act) are aware that it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014136 Views