We’ve seen plenty of backhoes hop up into the beds of dump trucks before. But this is entirely different. In the video below, we see a mining truck hauling a large bulldozer onto a jobsite. And then, with a cringeworthy screech, ...
Following a non-fatal accident involving a bulldozer that overturned on an embankment, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is offering tips for improving bulldozer safety. According to MSHA’s report the bulldozer overturned on the embankment, rolling onto a bench below. ...
Strictly Speaking A recent ALJ decision establishes that the Mine Act’s imposition of ‘strict liability’ on operators is not without its limits. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act (Act) are aware that it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility849 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views