The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reported Tuesday that one fatal and four serious accidents have occurred in October at metal and nonmetal mines. The accidents were: A fatal accident involving an electrician who died after he fell 8 feet from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1602 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views