On Wednesday, June 25, attendance at Hillhead hit what locals describe as peak attendance. The overall atmosphere was quite positive, with one Sandvik executive noting that it had scanned well over 1,000 attendee badges during the first day alone. Check out these ...
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from ...
As today’s Aggregates Manager newsletter hits your inbox, I’ll likely be flying at the proverbial 30,000 feet above the United Kingdom, heading to Hillhead 2014. Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials221 Views