On Wednesday, June 25, attendance at Hillhead hit what locals describe as peak attendance. The overall atmosphere was quite positive, with one Sandvik executive noting that it had scanned well over 1,000 attendee badges during the first day alone. Check out these ...
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from ...
As today’s Aggregates Manager newsletter hits your inbox, I’ll likely be flying at the proverbial 30,000 feet above the United Kingdom, heading to Hillhead 2014. Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views