On Wednesday, June 25, attendance at Hillhead hit what locals describe as peak attendance. The overall atmosphere was quite positive, with one Sandvik executive noting that it had scanned well over 1,000 attendee badges during the first day alone. Check out these ...
Held June 24-26, Hillhead 2014 offers aggregates producers the opportunity to see quarry equipment in the field. Located at Lafarge Tarmac’s Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, England, Hillhead is the biggest working quarry show in the world. It highlights equipment from ...
As today’s Aggregates Manager newsletter hits your inbox, I’ll likely be flying at the proverbial 30,000 feet above the United Kingdom, heading to Hillhead 2014. Held June 25-26 near Buxton, England, the show offers a unique spin on trade shows: it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company385 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views