Earlier this year, the Aggregates Manager 2014-2015 Forecast Study showed that operators are optimistic. A total of 42 percent predicted either excellent or very good business conditions this year. At the same time, reports from the U.S. Geological Survey show ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that it has sold assets of just under $150 million dollars.The transactions include the following: The sale of reclaimed land in California; A quarry in Virginia; and A percentage of future production at four South Carolina quarries. The South Carolina ...
Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from February 13-18, beginning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views