Earlier this year, the Aggregates Manager 2014-2015 Forecast Study showed that operators are optimistic. A total of 42 percent predicted either excellent or very good business conditions this year. At the same time, reports from the U.S. Geological Survey show ...
Vulcan Materials Co. announced that it has sold assets of just under $150 million dollars.The transactions include the following: The sale of reclaimed land in California; A quarry in Virginia; and A percentage of future production at four South Carolina quarries. The South Carolina ...
Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from February 13-18, beginning ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views