Tags: C-13 engine
Caterpillar will roll out articulated trucks to meet updated emission requirements in early 2014. The 30-ton 730 C will be available in January, while the slightly smaller 25-ton 725 C will launch in February. "We've gone beyond the Tier 4 Final ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person997 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration284 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views