The California Transportation Commission (CTC) on May 12 allocated $58 million in new funding to 56 highway, transit, and rail projects statewide to support jobs and upgrade the state’s vital transportation system. “We are putting transportation dollars to work creating jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views