Tags: Cable Tray Installation Safety
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an October 17, 2013, fatality at a cement operation. The incident involved a 52-year-old electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed when he fell 5 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views