Tags: cable tray installation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an Oct. 17, 2013, fatality at a cement plant involving a 52-year-old journeyman electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed after he fell approximately 6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs201 Views