Tags: cable tray installation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an Oct. 17, 2013, fatality at a cement plant involving a 52-year-old journeyman electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed after he fell approximately 6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1022 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration305 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt190 Views