Tags: cable tray installation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an Oct. 17, 2013, fatality at a cement plant involving a 52-year-old journeyman electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed after he fell approximately 6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter427 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views