Tags: cable tray installation
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on an Oct. 17, 2013, fatality at a cement plant involving a 52-year-old journeyman electrician with 5 years of experience who was killed after he fell approximately 6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views