C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1310 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1184 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry886 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views