Tags: CAFE standards
Fixated on Funding By Therese Dunphy Political cowardice. It seems to be the only logical conclusion to the question of why, two years after the expiration of SAFETEA-LU, Congress has yet to pass a new long-term transportation bill. While there have been ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com For Better or Worse? Industry leaders say the final CAFE standards will mean a $65 billion-plus loss for highway and transit improvements. By Tina ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities411 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger408 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views